Thursday, June 02, 2005

Directionless

It's bad enough to be indecisive in most things I do. Worse when feeling directionless. I don't know what I want to do, where to go, what comes next. I'm sitting here everyday staring blankly at the screen, daydreaming (and blog-reading). That's all I do. My mind's not where it's supposed to be. It's everywhere and on anything but.

*sigh* And I seem to be using a lot (less) adjectives. Spot the difference: Directionless; Brainless; Moodless; Feckless; Flourless

Heck, meaningless!

***
Meanwhile, I went to watch Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith yesterday evening and you must forgive me. I'm neither a Star Wars fan nor a moviegoer and I went for the sake of catching up with hype. Of course I have watched the trilogy (episodes IV, V, VI but should have been I, II and III since they were released first) before but never took the effort to remember the story line. And of course I have watched Episodes I, II and now III when they were released but never realised it was supposed to be prequels to the trilogy until:

eh, how come Anakin is Lord Vader one?
eh, where's that penis-looking black-masked Darth Vader?
eh, where's Jar Jar Binks?

And then when the movie ended with:
oh, Luke
oh, Leia

*smacks forehead*
No wait! Bang my head on the wall I will.
No wait! Swish me up with the light saber someone will.

NOW I get it! Sorry lar, you fans out there! I'm hopeless (another adjective) when it comes to movies but it sure make sense now. So in order to piece up the puzzles, re-watch the trilogy IV, V and VI I should.

Yes, Jar Jar Binks get I won't but Darth Vader see I will. *corrected*
Will the force please be with me?



11 flowers for this post
jar jar binks appears in Ep 1 only ler ...
michaelooi | Homepage | 02.06.05 - 7:52 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hhahha! i'm as hopeless when it comes to starwars..!
MrsT | 03.06.05 - 4:06 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

michaelooi: Aak! Yes ah? Hehe! Corrected liau! Told you I'm hopeless in remembering details. Come to think of it, Jar Jar Binks would have been too complicating a character in the 70s.

MrsT: Yup, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Harry Porter! Me no good..
Primrose | Homepage | 03.06.05 - 9:06 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tuesdays with morrie, 'the culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves. and you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesnt work for you, dont buy it.'

'so many people walk around with a meaningless life. they seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. this is because they're chasing the wrong things. the way that you should get into your life is to devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.'
Patrick | Homepage | 03.06.05 - 12:31 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very wise, Patrick. It is so important for people to have something to believe in and pursue. A cause, a mission, a passion, usually voluntary, definitely something 'outside of ourselves', i.e. not for personal benefit but for the benefit of others. Selfless though the intent, one reaps the benefit of finding meaning and importance to one's life.
Friend For Life | 03.06.05 - 7:15 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the force is always with you but you just didn't realize it. Please look deep inside your heart and you find it.. Get it? (^o^)..
Choo | 04.06.05 - 10:24 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profound indeed, Patrick and FFL. Thank you for the words of wisdom and encouragement.

Thanks, Choo.
Primrose | Homepage | 04.06.05 - 4:25 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is STAR Alliance having a price WAR ?
Travel Lurker | 04.06.05 - 8:56 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isk Travel Lurker, you are more blur than mua! :D We're talking about the movie, not the airline.
Primrose | Homepage | 06.06.05 - 3:33 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eh patrick's phrase..very nice ah...whose quotes?

btw prim dear, my bf is worst than you..
he asked thruout the whole show..

1. Which one is the good/bad?
2. who is master yoda?
3. who is anakin?

I gave him a summarise version of all in one para before the movie also cannot help =P
cyber-red | Homepage | 08.06.05 - 1:28 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, so funny Reta. At first I also dunno who Yoda is. I kept referring to it as that green thing who speaks the other way around. Haha!
Primrose | Homepage | 08.06.05 - 3:21 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: