Thursday, October 09, 2014

Greenfreshing again

I came across the photo of my cubicle plant yesterday (when I was spring cleaning the photo storage) and was actually shocked to be reminded of how beautiful and lushes the leaves used to be when I first bought it. One hanging plant didn't survive the environment but the other have been with me for 7 long years. In the past 2 years, however, the leaves had grown long and thin, probably malnourished from the lack of fertilizers and been filled with nothing but cold, unhealthy air in the office. Just last month, the leaves dried up and I had to bid it goodbye.

For 2 weeks, it was just an empty shell hanging at my cubicle but I know I'd like it to be green again. So I bought a new indoor plant from IKEA for only RM1.90 and re-potted into the shell yesterday, obviously inspired by the photo reminder. So look! I have a new plant now, in a preloved shell it can call home.