Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Today

Today, I sneaked into my garden to check on the weeds. I like it quiet and private. Ah, the fertilizers did a great job. No weeds, no withers, only bright and happy flowers. Just need some seedlings. So today, I am here to sow a seed.

I was chatting with a friend a few weeks ago. He told me that his friend was having some marital problems because the wife happened to log into Google+ and found photos of her hubby with another woman (read as "having an affair"). Obviously bothered by the case of privacy invasion (no, I don't condone to affairs but how on earth can Google+ be so "loose" if you know what I mean), I logged into mine, just to see what's in there because I have never bothered.

And so I found a whole load of photos and they were all blog related (or google-account related) in this comfortable storage. Contented to know that without a password, you wouldn't be able to log in to view anything, I did some spring cleaning that day but knew that I would return to do more.

So today, I have been cleaning since morning and finally got it prim and proper, clean and neat.

And today, as I clicked through photos and cross-referencing them with my blogposts, my mind was prodded and awakened by the emotions captured in my writing. The emotions that were expressed in every post ever written in the past many years. Reading my posts again reminded me of my love for blogging in the first place. It's a much needed personal space. In the world of facebook and twitter, I find solace in the qwerty of a blog diary. Ah, whirlwind.

Today had been productive. All thanks to a friend.