Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Greenfreshing

For the many hours I'm spending just staring at my computer screen, it is about time I did something to ease my eye strain.


Pretty green leaves in seashells planted in husks complete with a wire hanger


There, a close-up sideshot of the shell. Small and cute!


Conveniently hung. Meant for office cubicles.

Not only does it absorb the computer rays and adds a splash of green to the cubicle, at least it's a real eyesaver, not just a dummy swaying plant on the computer screen.



2 flowers for this post
It's definitely cool to the eyes! I so love greens, lucky for you, you can have one at your office. As for me I don't have a cubicle, just a working table. he he

Anyways, I'm always out of the office, that why.

Good thing, my mom's got a garden full of greens of my own choosing!
Lene | Homepage | 25.10.07 - 10:37 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh.. very cool..! i like it..!
Mama BoK | Homepage | 25.10.07 - 4:40 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: