Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Towers and hills

Updated: Part 1

"You should really consider her. She's got a cute little butt that even I myself like. Looks really nice from behind," I texted. "I won't be doing much talking to her butt, will I?" came the SMS reply. "Now you are trying to sell like a developer who says VIEW OF KLCC and FREE bathroom tiles when the house is ugly," the SMS continued. I broke into a laugh. Now who would have thought of that! Still trying to stifle my laughter, I replied. "B..bu..but she indeed has the TWIN TOWERS," my fingers punching deftly on the keypad, bearing in mind that men like boobies. "Yes, but surrounded by lots of hills, the towers will be lost," he replied, texting just as quickly as I had.

Pfft! Ok, so he really IS not into roundish, plumpish, fat-ish chicks. Sigh. Men! So hard to please. Tsk tsk tsk!

+++

Addition: Part 2

A few days later...

"What keeps you busy on weekends?" he wrote on email. "Oh, my usual facials, massages, pedicure or manicure in the mornings, afternoon naps and dinner," I bounced an email reply. "And you need this kind of maintenance every weekend? No wonder you look so good," he replied, surprised. "Well, it's a girl thing, if you know what I mean. Besides, my nails look like crap, needs treatment, no choice," I wrote, short and to-the-point. "Hey, that cool chick we spoke about that day...she has got really great nails and nice hands," I tried my luck once again. "Now you're really pushing the covered-drains-and-free-dustbins-for-first-100-buyers!", he mocked, with a chuckle between the lines. "Wow! You're good. How in the world did you come up with such a reply? Can I add this to my blog?" I enquired. "Up to you...but you yourself would realise by now that's this chick requires quite a bit of selling. She turns me on as much as cold wet grass on bare feet."

And that was the end of the email tread. No, not pushing it anymore. That was a real wet blanket. Sigh. Men! So hard to please. Tsk tsk tsk!



6 flowers for this post
Oh, don't tell me you've caught the silly American obsession with butts, have you? You've watched too many US movies and TV shows. No man ever was attracted to a woman because of her sewage outlet. It's the bright smile, the sparkle in her eye and her zest of spirit that appeals to a (true) man.

(And that's why I'm attracted to you, PrincEss.)
Friend For Life | 28.06.07 - 12:58 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's funny! LOL. OMG. You have found your match.
titoki | Homepage | 30.06.07 - 1:54 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prim...Prim... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! No matter how you plan to sell the other 'party’ it won't work. As it's clearly obvious that whom ever you are trying to sell to is much keener on you. But be warned; don't be just attracted to intellectuality. Cause on the matter of the hearts! You yourself know that once the flame has slowed down...you will need other elements to keep “you” going. Have an apple pie and ponder...
Ronald McDonald | 03.07.07 - 1:47 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

interesting conversations! ;p
kruy | Homepage | 03.07.07 - 3:42 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the most gymnastically conversations ever~! and I like the fact that you gave him ever so excellent reply.
charlene | Homepage | 03.07.07 - 11:21 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*laugh* On the contrary, FFL. I don't watch much of tv.

titoki/kruy: Ya lor, hou farney ger jiek!

Hmm, deep thought there Ronald McDonald. I think I have been too careful with the matters of the heart that I cannot see any flames or sparks. Think I need an apple pie to fuel up!

char: He's better at his replies.
Primrose | Homepage | 04.07.07 - 2:04 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: