Sunday, November 05, 2006

Seep

For fuck's sake, can the bloody drilling stop? It's bloody SUNDAY! My backdoor neighbour has changed 2 constructors, did floor tiling AFTER paintwork and have been drilling this way for the past 2 months, 24/7.

I need sleep, damn it! My curtains are already not thick enough to block off all ounce of light, I was woken up by a phonecall at the wee hour this morning, both my eyes are swollen, teary and red from the lack of sleep, my nose itchy, irritated and sneezy from all the dust, I've got a pounding head, had to crawl out of bed to go for breakfast with my buddy AND silly text messages bugging me: Look, it's all your prerogative, hear me?
1) Write your unpleasant posts as you wish but don't try to contradict yourself and sound nice now as if you're an angel.
2) If going over there to see you is not a good idea for the both of us, then why bother looking me up when you're over here.
3) Bring your sweet corn over if you have to but you'd better not eat into my nap time.

*drill drill drill*

I tell you, if I have rotten muffins in the oven right now, I swear I'll throw them at the driller and stuff his face silly. Damn it!

I'm gonna try putting the "l" back into "seep" before anger seeps through my veins. You'd better stay far far away from me this afternoon...and let me S.L.E.E.P!!



5 flowers for this post
poor thing....
MeiyeN | Homepage | 06.11.06 - 10:35 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I knew how to make you happy, PrincEss. I really wish I could.
Friend For Life | 06.11.06 - 2:16 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAA, I didn't primrose can swear so fluently. LOL. I hate my sleep to be disturbed too. I can only sleep in total silence and in total darkness.
titoki | Homepage | 06.11.06 - 4:55 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point #1 was a referral to me. But I never did write anything unpleasant about you. In fact I never did write anything about you. If I were to write something about you, it would have been something nice. I was just teasing when I said I needed to delete all the nasty things.

Anyway, sorry if my presence was more of a nuisance to you. Again, its your prerogative to forgive me as well.

Over and out.
Imran | 06.11.06 - 10:01 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm PMS-ing. So can swear bit bit.

titoki: So can also fatt phei hei bit bit

Imran: Forgiven.
Primrose | Homepage | 07.11.06 - 11:13 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: