Saturday, February 18, 2006

Pimp

I was having some empty chats with Batman the other day just to while away some free time when Pimp walked past and peeped in by the door.

"Hey, do you want any girls?" he asked nonchalantly.

I looked at Pimp, then at Batman. "Girls?" I asked.

"How many do you have?" Batman asked in return, totally ignoring my question.

"I've got three or four with me now," Pimp offered.

"What can they do for me?"

"Whatever you want them to."

Everyone paused and that was when I broke the silence. "You know, guys," I said. "That little conversation there sounded so obscene."

At that nano-second, all three of us locked gazes, stared at each other for a while and then laughed our heads off. The conversation was referring to a bunch of interns, who ALL happened to be girls, who were running around doing mundane errands for us. And I guess that was how Pimp earned his nick.



6 flowers for this post
haha... u got me jumped abit there thinking primrose was caught in the middle of a kinky conversation...
kruy | Homepage | 18.02.06 - 10:53 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahhaa!!
Mama BoK | Homepage | 19.02.06 - 3:02 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pimp? Batman? Such an ideal workplace. If only I had Wonder Woman at my office, life would be much better.
Imran | Homepage | 19.02.06 - 3:20 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi kruy. And if I were, I am sure I can hold a kinky conversation pretty well too. Ahaks!

Funny, ain't it, Mama Bok?

Hey Imran! Ideal workplace?? Hmmmm...
Primrose | Homepage | 19.02.06 - 4:08 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Imran reports for work.

PIMP: First day? How many gals you need?

Imp: Three.

PIMP: Rite ... take that Fat one, this Thin one, and this Short one...

Imp: Can I pick my-one, ah?

PIMP: Pay RM188 leh...
ylchong | Homepage | 19.02.06 - 5:44 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS to PR: Minta maaf using your Blog to tell about bro Imp.
PPS to Imp: Kongrats to your new workplace tomorrow
-- may you be swamped by the 4!
And pls don't do a Red Riding Hood on 'em.
ylchong | Homepage | 19.02.06 - 5:48 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: