Sunday, May 08, 2005

Primpy Junior

I had Primpy for almost 3 years when it started giving me problems early this year, prolly a sign of old age. After much consideration, I have decided to give Primpy a final good scrub, cleaned out its hard-drive, uploaded a fresh home operating system and sold it for a fee before it devalues too much.

And in its place for almost 2 months now, let me present the upgraded Primpy Junior!


*beaming from ear to ear*



2 flowers for this post
Hmmm.. i love junior..! Very slick looking.. and not chunky.. that's the way i love my notebooks..
MrsT | 08.05.05 - 3:58 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi MrsT, precisely the reason why I bought this. Lighter, smaller and definitely an upgraded look. Hehe!
Primrose | Homepage | 08.05.05 - 4:10 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: