Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chicken Pot Pies

I baked Chicken (Pot) Pies again last weekend but for the first time, I took some photos... I would have just named them Chicken Pies but since I've got mini pots this time, I named it (Pot) Pies. :)

I have been searching high and low for ramekins but couldn't find any. For the longest time, I've been baking chicken pies in my muffin tray but last month, I got 8 ramekins for my birthday. Wonderful! Put them to use, I did!

No, I didn't make the pastry from scratch, are you crazy? Hehe! I bought them frozen from a local supermarket.



So my oven can only fit 4 ramekins at a time (but 6 in a muffin tray). I very much prefer ramekins because firstly, I don't need to lay pastry at the bottom and secondly, the serving's larger (the filling, I mean).



It was delicious, like the ones you get at cafes (like Dome pies). BURPPPPP!!!

No comments: