Monday, December 01, 2008

Peel a Meal

Miss me? Well, blame Facebook. It has already made me victim to Knighthood early in the year and now, I am addicted to "Peel a Meal". I have been practically at it day and night. Yes, you read right. Day AT WORK! *snigger snigger*



It's a game where you start off with 10 coins and you can purchase items like drinks and coffee as beginners. As you spend more coins, other items will be revealed for you to buy like the burger, fruit cup, fries, salad, ice cream, lunchbox, BBQ, muffins etc



Items purchased will be reflected on the right panel



Select the item you want to peel



Sometimes you get awarded with more coins



After finished peeling one item, select another item to peel



Sometimes, you get "Sorry Try Again" peels. Actually half the time!! Such a waste of precious coins.



Sometimes, you get awarded with items. So what do you do with these items?




You place them on the boards. There are boards for Websites, Junk Food, Animals, Fruits - quite fun to want to complete the sets! Once you complete sets, you get extra coins



This is my current stats. I have spent a LOAD of coins. You'll need to catch up if you want to start now. *winks* Yes, coins are being awarded every 4 hours. It's a freakin' long wait, aight?

Time really flies. It's already the 1st day of the last month of the year. That's one reason why I'd gotten my butt back onto my blog to keep it updated. Am already counting down to Christmas, and then the New Year, and then Chinese New Year. Wow, can't wait.

Oops, back to Peel A Meal! Babai!



4 flowers
Seriously sweetie, now I know why both of us are procrastinating. I am also spending too much time in Neopets, and I dont think you want to know more about Neopets, you might be as addicted like me too.
fish fish | Homepage | 05.12.08 - 12:43 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fish fish still in neopets? my pet was forgotten and abandon again, haha.

ah, got new and interesting game. i'll try out Peel a Meal if i have the time. thanks for sharing.
kruy | Homepage | 05.12.08 - 7:59 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there? I finally smell the roses after the long hectic work journey.

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year and yes, Gong Xi Fa Chai in Jan
Charlene | Homepage | 16.12.08 - 12:42 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I am still in Neopets. Officially for 5 years!! Wow~~~ But I don't send as much time on it nowadays, busy with Real Life stuffs. Can I have your acc name, want to go and see what kind of pets you have. ^_^ Thanks~
fish fish | Homepage | 19.12.08 - 6:00 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: