Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tagged

There I was reading my frequent blog links and discovered that I got tagged by Arglene on Nov 1st. So here goes:

Name one person who made you laugh last night?
KCG over the phone

What were you doing at 0800?
8am: Put on my pair of heels, got into my car, zoomed to work
8pm: On the bed, watching the Desperate Housewives, 3rd Season on DVD

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I just showered and fired up Primpy

What happened to you in 2006?
Err...please read my blog archive for 2006

What was the last thing you said out loud?
DIGGER

How many beverages did you have today?
Water throughout the day, a pack of Dutch Lady Coffee Milk at work and tea at lunch

What color is your hairbrush?
Light brown wood. Bodyshop, by the way

What was the last thing you paid for?
A bunch of seedless grapes at RM14.50!

Where were you last night?
I never sleep anywhere else (for now) but on my bed at home

What color is your front door?
My front porch gate is cream. My front grilled door is black. My inner front door is brown wood

Where do you keep your change?
I throw loose change into my sling bag. Literally dump them in.

What's the weather like today?
Cool in the morning, hot in the afternoon, pleasant in the evening, cool again at night

What's the best ice-cream flavour?
I don't fancy ice-creams but if I were to be treated to Lecka Lecka, it would be Pistachio

What excites you?
Speed

Do you want to cut your hair?
I just snipped off 5 inches and coloured it glossy black blue 2 weeks ago

Are you over the age of 25?
That's a secret *winks*

Do you talk a lot?
Depends

Do you watch the O.C.?
What's O.C.? Tell me, someone...

Do you know anyone named Steven?
Hey Steven, if you're reading this, you know who you are

Do you make up your own words?
All the time. Lala and Dabo dabo should know.

Are you a jealous person?
I may be

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Adeline

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Karen

Who's the first person on your received call list?
KCG

What does the last text message you received say?
My streamyx down. Don't know why. You took bath?

Do you chew on your straw?
No

Do you have curly hair?
I wish

Where's the next place you’re going to?
Depends on what "place" is referring to. Like right now, it would be from my chair to the bed right after this. Otherwise, it's Pangkor Island in a few weeks.

Who's the rudest person in your life?
I can't think of one right now. There had been a few

What was the last thing you ate?
I swallowed an anti-histamine pill an hour ago

Will you get married in the future?
Future? Make it present, please

What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Hadn't gone to the movies for weeks!

Is there anyone you like right now?
Secret. *winks*

When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning after breakfast. Hey! Washing a plate counts, right?

Are you currently depressed?
Slightly stressed out, yes but not depressed

Did you cry today?
Of course not!

Why did you answer and post this?
1) Filler post
2) Can entertain bloggers with my answers
3) Quite a different tag

Tag 5 people who would do this tag.
MeiyeN, would you like to do this? I'd love to read your answers!
How about you, Bkworm? Some questions are really interesting
FFL, if you're reading this, I know your answers will be creative
Kruy, you need an excuse for an update in your blog. Oct 6th was a LONG time ago! Wei Kuishinbomeow, your answers will provide details to everything current about you in the US of A!



12 flowers for this post
hey pretty, i have done my homework!
MeiyeN | Homepage | 03.11.07 - 10:25 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoyed doing mine and I definitely enjoyed reading yours!

Thank you!

And oh, "The O. C." is a TV series in America. I bet there's already a DVD copy around.
Lene | Homepage | 03.11.07 - 7:52 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! It was pretty fun. Thanks for tagging me.
bkworm | Homepage | 04.11.07 - 12:28 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The O. C. stands for Orange County.
Lene | Homepage | 05.11.07 - 1:05 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to HaloScan restrictions, I'll have to give a multi-part answer.

PART ONE:
=========

Name one person who made you laugh last night?David Hughes

What were you doing at 0800?Snoring

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?Watching television while reading the form guide

What happened to you in 2006?Just continued deterioration

What was the last thing you said out loud?No.

How many beverages did you have today?Probably about a dozen. Mostly water, though one was raspberry cordial.

What color is your hairbrush?I manage without due to a lack of hair. I do have a steel-bristled wired brush for pre-paint surface preparation. It has a dark blue handle.

What was the last thing you paid for?Sliced & roasted ham & lamb

Where were you last night?Home most of the time

What color is your front door?Mucky, yucky light brownish
Friend For Life | 05.11.07 - 2:23 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO:

Where do you keep your change?I live on credit cards. No change.

What's the weather like today?Fluctuating between hot and cold, with winds swinging between NE and SW at 5 to 25 knots. Strong possibility of rain.

What's the best ice-cream flavour?Macadamia honey

What excites you?PrincEss PrimrosE

Do you want to cut your hair?What hair? Do you mean the 5mm spikes on half my head? No need for cutting at present.

Are you over the age of 25?Many times over.

Do you talk a lot?I'm more of a listener and a thinker than a talker, though I rise to the occasion when necessary.

Do you watch the O.C.?Life is to short to waste on the O.C. I'll stick with The Bold & The Beautiful.

Do you know anyone named Steven?Yes, several people.

Do you make up your own words?No, but sometimes make up oddball phrases when mixing my metaphores.
Friend For Life | 05.11.07 - 2:26 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART THREE:

Are you a jealous person?Mildly

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.Anonymous

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.Sorry, my small list of friends run out well before I reach 'K'.

Who's the first person on your received call list?I'm behind the times technologically. No call lists with smoke signals.

What does the last text message you received say?Never received one.

Do you chew on your straw?What? You think I am a donkey, lah?

Do you have curly hair? 5mm isn't enough to curl.

Where's the next place you’re going to? Back to the TV room. B&B just started. Slightly longer term, hopefully heaven.

Who's the rudest person in your life?Probably myself. Rudest to me, anyway, though not usually to others.

What was the last thing you ate?A handful of cashew nuts.
Friend For Life | 05.11.07 - 2:27 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART FOUR:

Will you get married in the future?No. I wouldn't inflict myself on another woman. I'm not that cruel.

What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?Seabuscuit

Is there anyone you like right now?Several, including PrincEss PrimrosE

When was the last time you did the dishes?Last night

Are you currently depressed?Permanently, though currently not at the most sever end of the range.

Did you cry today?Not quite.

Why did you answer and post this?Because PrincEs Primrose asked me. I'll always do whatever is in my power to do anything I can for her.
Friend For Life | 05.11.07 - 2:29 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've updated ;p
kruy | Homepage | 12.11.07 - 6:28 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been busy too?
Lene | Homepage | 20.11.07 - 7:43 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dropped by to say hi. suddenly missed you tonight.
tadpole | 04.12.07 - 11:48 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time to update! ;p
kruy | Homepage | 14.12.07 - 3:04 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: