Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ripe

"I wonder why you all didn't recognise me. I haven't changed much though 10 years have passed. My hairstyle's still the same."

"Like I said, you ripe already ma."

"What do you mean by ripe ah? Saying I'm old meh? But I still look the same what."

"It's not the same, ripe and not ripe. A green apple, when ripe, turns red ma. That's why cannot recognise you."

"But I'm still Primrose ma."

"Yes lar, I didn't say you're not. That one also still apple ma."

"So is it a good thing that I have 'ripened'?"

"Of course!"

"Why?"

"Green apples ah, take a bite also, damn sour. Red apples are nice."


Ahh, the beauty of maturing gracefully, bebeh!



3 flowers for this post
Oh yes dear, if they couldn't recognize you, definitely because you turned to the better.
fish fish | Homepage | 29.01.07 - 12:36 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am imagining ur cheeks cheeky pink and u'r blushing the colour of a green apple just "ripened"..
kruy | Homepage | 31.01.07 - 10:35 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUCH~
titoki | Homepage | 31.01.07 - 7:00 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: