Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Coloured pens

My first set of double-tip coloured pens were a Christmas gift by a university mate from Hong Kong when we were studying in Australia (years ago). As the years go by, they were so well-used that the ink dried up and were irrefillable. Since then, I have always been on a lookout for double-tip (different sizes) coloured pens but couldn't find any in the market.

Until recently, of course. I stumbled upon an art shop around my area of work and my oh my, what a wonderful day! They have more than 50 shades to choose from and that's only ONE range of MANY that the shop carries! I went a little berzerk but in the end, only settled for a miserable 2 because, well, they were pretty costly.

And then...!!?
.
.
.
.
.
*chang chang*

I got these nicely wrapped in pink for Christmas this year. *grinning* Santa Claus definitely did some peeping, some eavesdropping and some snooping around. Ho, ho, ho!

+++

Primrose: Thanks for the coloured pens. I love them!

Camel: You're most welcome. Merry Christmas!

Primrose: Eh, but you missed out brown colour.

Camel: Ah, that was deliberate. Splashes of colours add to one's life and you add more as you go along. No life is ever complete right from the start.


That answer caught me off-guard for a second. It sure was spontaneous.

Primrose: Well said! Fancy relating life to pens? I'm sure you just thought of that answer.

Camel: I'm spontaneous.


+++

It's still missing a brown. Would I earn a brownie in 2007 or would it be better status quo? I'll take whatever comes along...



2 flowers for this post
Your friend is cheeky.

Anyway, you can make your own brown (or shitty colour) by mixing all colours together. Just add more yellow will do. LOL.

Happy 2007 to you!!!
titoki | Homepage | 28.12.06 - 9:55 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, talk about wish come true. the coloured pens are really nice. i also want! ;p
kruy | Homepage | 08.01.07 - 8:43 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: