Sunday, August 07, 2005

Perfect timing

I came to realise recently that my blog's readership has increased xx-fold since the day I started and my, am I beaming from ear-to-ear. An achievement indeed. Since Friend for Life, my guest blogger and good friend, was invited to come on-board, I find the clicks to my blog kinda atomic, like a prick of an orange sac. There's no way I'm going to disappoint you readers with less than mundane posts now, can I?

Introducing Amy
To help me hold the fort better, ladies and gentleman, let me bring forth yet another guest blogger, my girly girly buddy and confidante whom I share almost everything with!

*drum rolls*
*roll out red carpet*

MS...*drum rolls*...AMY CHEN...*clang*!

Nimble fingers she has, mind you
Real babe she is, so true
Petite like me, you'll see
Orgasmic blog posts, ohh whee!

+++

I digress.

"If I had a gun, I'd shoot down everybody from the last kingdom" said wussy. Well then, one down, three more to go... Go wussy, go wussy, go, go go!!!

+++

All in perfect timing!



2 flowers for this post
welcome welcome amy...hope to see your posting soon.
Patrick | Homepage | 08.08.05 - 12:37 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Patrick. It's my pleasure to meet all of you here.
amy chen | 08.08.05 - 6:33 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: