Monday, April 04, 2005

Hiatus

I haven't been writing much partly because I was busy catching up with paperwork after the expo tour and partly because I was lazy. Heh! Deja vu, anyone?

Well, I'll be on hiatus for yet another week before I get to post anything. I'm taking an old junk a slow boat to China. *wink wink*



3 flowers for this post
Wow..!! envy .. envy..! take loads of pictures..! Have a safe and fun trip.. Frances..
MrsT | 04.04.05 - 12:09 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a pleasant trip then. Souvenir k? hahahaha

Nick
Musca Domestica | Homepage | 04.04.05 - 1:23 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi MrsT, the Guangzhou post is up and I hope there is enough pictures.

Nick: Hey there, got your sms when I was roaming. I'm back! Go read my write-up, k? Aiyah, no souvenir wor. Good food is a great souvenir but alas, they are already in my tummy (err, and out!). Hehe!
Primrose | Homepage | 11.04.05 - 10:05 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: