Wednesday, December 29, 2004

My eunuch

I met ML for lunch today and shortly after lunch...

ML: Is your dog castrated?
P: Yes. Million is a eunuch. *silly grin*
ML: *wicked laugh* A eunuch.
P: [...]
ML: So that he can play with the princEss?

*a second of silence*
*broke into laughter*

P: Hey, I have never thought of it that way. Yes, yes! Only a eunuch can play with a princess in the olden days, hoh? *gives ML a punch*
ML: Yeah, since you claimed to be a princEss... *trailed off*
P: Hahaha! I'll make sure I blog this
ML: *tsk* You and your blog...

Hence this blog - at the expense of my darling little Million.



3 flowers for this post
MrsT and Yuen Li: ...and a Happy New Year! *pop a cracker*
Primrose | Email | Homepage | 01.01.05 - 10:57 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year!!!
Yuen Li | Email | Homepage | 31.12.04 - 10:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe!
MrsT | Email | 30.12.04 - 1:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: