Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Adrenalin rush

At the spur of the moment, I need it. I need a forbidden drink. I need some kind of restlessness to keep me going. I need coffee or chocolate.

I know I'll get a little hyper. I know I'll be restless. I know my heartbeat will race but oh, what the heck! I need it.

*5 minutes later*

I was sipping on ice chocolate with cream but it tasted like it came straight from the Magnolia carton. What was I expecting? Starbucks or Coffee Bean standard? Well yes actually, for $7.00, and it's not even double chocolate!!

*10 minutes later*

I am sipping on a glass of Nescafe now with an extra 3 tablespoons of milk powder. Mmm, taste much better!

If you want to see/hear a little "tipsy" and a little "high" and a little "giggly" primrosE, try giving me a tinkle in about half an hour! I'll definitely make your day! *chuckle*

No comments: