Monday, October 25, 2004

A cherry for you?

I'm sick and tired of this diet which I promised myself would end in 10 days. 4 days left and counting. I was silly to challenge my willpower in sticking to this stewpid diet, for one, and secondly, I wanted to see if I could be loyal to my mayonaise, celery and tuna fish.

I shouldn't be touching carbohydrates, the book wrote. It would mean no rice, no pasta, no bread, no noodles, no sweets, no cakes, no biscuits - practically everything that I would eat on a normal day, in a day!

I have decided to "cheat" at lunch. I bought a strip of cherry-flavoured gum. Hey, it's just gum. How much sugar can there be, right? Right? Right? *hummph*

Well then I offered Turquoise a gum and it dropped onto the floor.

"Oops, you popped your cherry!" Turquoise said.

*silence*
*giggle*

"Yup, I popped it!"

Current emotions: Dead bored
Random observation: I dread dinner - tuna sandwich again!
Currently reading: The New High Protein Diet by Dr Charles Clark

No comments: