Friday, October 22, 2004

My dream dress


Dress by Louis Vuitton

Beautiful flowing grecian-styled dress. Fit for the PrincEss...! I saw this in a magazine a few years back and I still can't get it off my mind. I found a shop at Low Yat Plaza which tailors this similar design for about $800. Considered a bargain, really, compared to the price by Louis Vuitton - heh!



2 flowers for this post
MrsT: Believe me, I really love this dress but oh well...it shall only remain a dream - for now...
Primrose | Email | Homepage | 10.12.04 - 10:23 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow .. nice.. !
Will look nice on you .. since you are petite too..
MrsT | Email | 09.12.04 - 3:50 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: