Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Roses

A bunch of half a dozen red roses with 3 bunches of purple (very purple) forget-me-nots in green packaging came for me today. How delightful!

Though this bunch had the least stalks of all compared to all that I have received previously, it has inspired me to jump-start my blogging after 2 months of absence, hence, the title dedicated to my revived blog on Blogspot.

By far, the three most impressive bunches that I have ever received were:
a) a dozen BLUE roses. Absolutely amazing and beautiful! BLUE!
b) One with a count of 2 dozens. That was my largest bouquet. Can someone send me a bigger bunch?
c) One which came wrapped with a teddy bear! Wow, that was a fresh idea indeed.

I quite like roses (sweet surprises) with a combination of champagne-coloured ones and either pink or red ones, bunched with either forget-me-nots or baby's breath.

Here's one for the roses:
Red = Love and respect
Deep pink = Gratitude, appreciation
Light pink = Admiration, sympathy
White = Reverence, humility
Yellow = Joy, gladness
Orange = Enthusiasm, desire
Red & yellow blend = Gaiety, joviality
Pale blended tones = Sociability, friendship

Hei, what about BLUE??