Friday, December 14, 2012

Hello December!

I haven't said hello "in person" for a very long time. That's because I hadn't snapped a pic of myself for the longest time too! Heh! So as I was stuck in traffic this morning, I thought why not. Good time to do a "fat-face-features-check" too - just to see if I have puffer-ed up. Let's see...
.
.
.
.
.

Ahhh! There we go!
Puffer-ed up? Don't think so.
Fat cheeks? Looks the same to me.
Eye bags? Yes, they're there alright.
Water retention? Hmm, maybe a little around the hollow of my eyes.
Overall? 8/10, can?
.
.
.
.
.
Hello December! :)

2 comments:

Friend For Life said...

Like a good cheese, you're getting better with age. If it wasn't for the fluid retention, I'd give you a 14 out of 10. Given your temporary fluid situation, I'll still award you 12 out of 10.

Primrose said...

Heh, heh! You're kind FFL. :)