Monday, March 16, 2009

Get crafty

Hi peeps,

Thanks for all those emails asking me about my whereabouts. Nah, I wasn't away. Or at least, not very far from my desk. In fact, I was quite desk-bound for the past few weeks (I am not referring to work here). I have been extremely busy on weeknights and over the weekends. With what? With my hobby. Yes, a hobby which I have never done very much on - until now. Well, I am happy to say that I have taken a step further than just calling it a hobby now.

Curious about my hobby? Well, it's my love for beads and wire jewellery, actually. I have always had a knack for craft and I thought to myself that I should really take the initiative to do something about it, work on it!

So here is a preview of some of the many items that I have crafted over the past few weeks. Lots of hard work and time put in, mind you. I hope you like them as much as I do. They ARE for sale, by the way. Feel free to drop me an email and I'll give you more details about my other wares. *winks*











5 flowers for this post
hello primrose

whoaho... creative mind and hands u got there. post more pics or ur hobby and the prices.

i loved the way u hang those earings on the leaves and then snap a picture of them, very original and gives a refreshing feeling, perhaps the green of the leaves.
kruy | Homepage | 16.03.09 - 9:54 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are so beautiful!!! Simply lovely! *waiting for sifu to teach*
WTT | Homepage | 16.03.09 - 10:18 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u can send me the info to: kruy@hotmail.co.uk
kruy | Homepage | 17.03.09 - 6:12 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've updated ;p
kruy | Homepage | 20.03.09 - 6:02 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, I haven't had time to read your blog and FB message..

I will be right back soonest possible.
Charlene | Homepage | 08.04.09 - 1:32 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: