Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Packed

Ok, ok! I know my schedule has been so jam-packed lately I wonder how it got like that in the first place. Work and out of work. Some people are starting to complain that they are off my radar screen. Others are asking why I have been so difficult to catch up with these days. A few are assuming that something's wrong somewhere.

I'm good, peeps. Very happy and doing well.

I just have too many events all happening at the same time, not to mention handling them as well. Work has been keeping me busy, I was out of town for a while, I am juggling between violin practise and catching one or two weekend screenings at the MPO and KLPac, I will be doing some serious match-making work for a girlfriend *winks* and am starting to catch up on some movies with interesting titles at the malls. And oh! I will also try to join/treat you for/to some dimsum breakfast/lunch/tea/dinner/supper over the weekday evenings or weekends, a'ight? Promise.

The flower has bloomed and it is pollen season (bursting under intense heat) during spring under lovely sunshine in the garden of love.

Perhaps I DO know why (I've been so busy) after all. *grins*

I am progressing, that's why.



5 flowers for this post
Progessing is very good. I walked to cinema to watch 2 movies on Sunday. Felt so nice. Happy Feet and Pursuit in Happiness made me cry. Hehe... too easy to cry.

Got time blog more lar~ Miss your writing. :P
fish fish | Homepage | 14.03.07 - 3:49 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come sweetie, let me treat you seafood platter at Nick's in Darling Harbour.
titoki | Homepage | 14.03.07 - 6:57 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found the love of your life..??
Mama BoK | Homepage | 15.03.07 - 6:50 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy the blooming season my dearie flower
kruy | Homepage | 16.03.07 - 11:13 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fulfilling isn't it? In love? =p
Lene | 17.03.07 - 5:37 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: