Sunday, October 08, 2006

Seven Songs

Yet another meme this year. I lost count as to the number of times I did memes. This is quite easy though, so I'm attempting it. Thanks MeiyeN, for tagging me...

I listen to a variety of songs everyday though I love putting them on repeat mode for days, sometimes weeks! Yea yea, I'm mad, I know. So here goes - seven songs that I'm currently repeating listening to:

Serenade to Spring (Secret Garden - Songs from a Secret Garden)
Katakan Hadirmu Kerana Cinta (Puteri Gunung Ledang - Remixes)
Beautiful Love (Mandarin album: Tanya - Time)
Track 10 (Mandarin album: Mei Mei - Cry Baby)
Maneater (Nelly Furtado - Loose)
Round And Round (The Fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift)
Akhir Rasa Ini (Samsons - Naluri Lelaki)

Lots more but this is it for now... The meme ends here.



4 flowers for this post
waiseh...da tokyo drift song is good :D
thanks for da meme, lenglui!!!
MeiyeN | Homepage | 09.10.06 - 9:51 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh yeah, are u going to post a review on shogun?
MeiyeN | Homepage | 09.10.06 - 9:52 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there!

i just caught the PGL musical ytd at the esplanade and have fallen in love with the song Katakan Hadirmu Kerana Cinta too! hehe...

did a search online and found ur page by chance...

was wondering if u could kindly send mi the song via email or msn?? i would really appreciate that.

thanks a lot!
joey | 26.11.06 - 2:16 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Joey,
Sorry for late reply. Sure! Contact me via email.
Primrose | Homepage | 22.12.06 - 12:55 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: