Friday, September 22, 2006

Bleh

I haven't written much over the past few days/weeks except for filler posts and this is no different except that it's a bleh post of sorts.

Work and meetings during the weekdays have been keeping me really busy and tired with too much of a rush when travels were thrown in here and there. Rushing seems to keep my blood pumping. The adrenalin rush can put the physical being into a test for stamina. And when it’s time to wind down, I feel bleh.

I've been trying to keep up with my yoga classes regularly in the weeknights but haven't been doing that for the past 10 days plus my monthly subscription ended yesterday. I think I'm (psychologically) putting on weight. I lack sleep every night, I'm not sure if I can catch up with the hours I lost. I feel bleh.

My craving for kit kat increased in the past week and my moods were pretty swingy. At times, I felt dangerously melancholic. A constant nagging of mild migraine seemed to be feeding the melancholia. I could be cheerful and eager on some days, stupid and dumb on others, moody and upset when I least expect it and energetic when I fuel in the chocs. But I have to admit that my lethargic brain has been working overtime, worrying and thinking too much of the unknown. I feel bleh.

Slight bit of seafood has given me some itchy rash. And while scratching this itchy patch on my forearm, my heavy lids are beckoning to shut down and my warm, comfortable bed is hollering for immediate intimate company.

Take the bleh out of me.



1 flower for this post
I [wish] I can help you about it...
whatudu berudu | 22.09.06 - 7:38 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: