Friday, June 02, 2006

Simple Pleasures

Now you see me!
*ah piang ah*

Titoki's meme forced me to make an appearance while on hiatus, man! Have to really do this meme meh? Simple pleasures ah? You think perfume from Estee Lauder meh? Some more cannot repeat what she has written. Aiyah, I also want people to remember my birthday wor, how? I also want to be able to sleep in late wor, how? I also like to listen to rain on rooftop wor, how?

Nehmind. I have other other pleasures that I can indulge in such as:
1) Body massages, day in, day out for HOURS!
2) My regular manicure and pedicure sessions
3) Get pampered in a day spa, day in, day out for HOURS!
4) Save a few dollars a day, save a few hundred a month
5) Go for long car rides
6) Have plates full of raw salmon and salmon roe
7) Deep fried fresh mushrooms - preferably weekly
8) More time to myself
9) Making jellies and puddings
10) Spending hours on the piano

Add a few more can or not?
11) Travel to at least one destination annually [Tip: Refer to (4)]
12) Digging the nose
13) Scratching the ass
14) Roll around in a bed of roses
15) Have sex perhaps? Ahaks!

Oh well, there are simply too many pleasures in life. Most of which are taken for granted.

I'm not tagging anyone or I'll get @#$%*&%# from them!

Cheers!
Now you don't!



5 flowers for this post
from 11-15,
11)you can come to my place
12)I can dig your nose
13)I can scratch your ass
14)you can roll around me
15)winkwink
whatudu berudu | 05.06.06 - 6:25 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha. Thanks for doing the meme.

You are as gross as me!!! We must be long lost twins or something!!! ;p
TITOKI | 05.06.06 - 7:11 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're back with a vengeance, eh! :P
arGlene | 06.06.06 - 11:47 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatudu(berudu)? Because it's you, I'll let you. Tsk tsk tsk!

You sweeter, Titoki.

Actually hit by laziness, arGlene but yes, am back!
Primrose | Homepage | 09.06.06 - 11:56 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: