Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Echoes

I had an upsetting meeting this evening. So much so that my sentences were dwindled to a mere snap, expressed with a blank look of:
"I can't be bothered"
"I don't usually comment"
"I don't look at your calendar"
"I don't look at anyone's calendars"
"I don't speak with biggies much"
"Nothing gets done anyway, why bother"
"You will notice I don't speak with you much either"
"Since a signature doesn't mean an agreement, why bother signing"

Ugh! Such is the echoing mind.

+++
I have always had an anklet on my left foot - with a bell. Lately, I have been wearing a silver one a lot instead of a gold one until yesterday. Apparently a malay friend told me that I shouldn't keep my gold items "hidden" if I had any. Instead, I should wear them occasionally if not often. *shrug* Not that I believe in that but I thought it was time for a change anyway. So I dug out 2 gold jewellery items and wore them today, one being an anklet. Then I realised something. I must say that the meek resonance of the bell DID tinkle better in the gold one than the silver one.
Big bells
Small bells
Gold bells
Silver bells

Such is the echoing anklets. Tinkle! Tinkle!

+++
I know nuts about wine but this one, I like. No, wait. Actually, I love. Red, very sweet, no sourish after-taste, from South Africa, can't get it here.


Close-up label. Go scrounge around for it *hint hint*


Look at the bottle, such suggestive shape. *naughty grin*
Blow a flute? Play a toy? Tis a pity it doesn't vibrate. Heh!

Ahh, such is the echoing wind.



6 flowers for this post
Ah, wine... Another of the exotic collectibles. An investment of high risk. It can bring much enjoyment - or much sorrow.
Friend For Life | 29.06.05 - 10:57 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have you ever tried italian lemon liquor ? quite nice. but 40% alcohol i think. :P
Patrick | Homepage | 29.06.05 - 8:08 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that bottle resembled a hand grenade in many ways...
michaelooi | Homepage | 29.06.05 - 8:16 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FFL: I'd rather it brings much thrills and giggles. :p

Patrick: 40% alcohol? Habis liau! :0

michael: A hand grenade with a pow-wow-phrroarr. *teehee*
Primrose | Homepage | 30.06.05 - 9:18 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why so the longg wan the neck?? lol

2am curfew eh? at least until 2 am..sometimes 10-something pm I get called home lol
cyber-red | Homepage | 30.06.05 - 11:11 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, that's the reason why I feature the bottle ma. *wink, wink* (wink here nehmind)
Primrose | Homepage | 30.06.05 - 12:25 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: