Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Swamped under

Literally.

It's been a week since I last posted. Well, I got kinda lazy but I'd rather give the top excuse of the day. Work. With our major exhibition hitting us next month, I'm so swamped with work - deadlines, deadlines and more deadlines. No time to ponder, no time for reflection, no time to drool, no time to spy. Heh!

I will be doing my disappearing stunts between now and March. Now you see me, now you don't! :p



2 flowers for this post
Hey..Frances,
Take care of yer health first..! I know how easy.. it is to forget about our body.. when we are working.. Cheerio..!!
MrsT | 23.02.05 - 3:41 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrsT: Aww thanks, that's so sweet but yes, I have been working late everyday since Valentine's day. What a drag! I'll eat, donch (your copyright) worry!
Primrose | Homepage | 23.02.05 - 7:55 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: