Sunday, February 20, 2005

Retro Nite

Theme for the night of my dad's company annual dinner yesterday was 70s Retro Nite. Only a handful of staff dressed 70s anyway. Thank goodness, I wouldn't have had any 70s-styled clothing. I neither own polka-dotted skirts nor large bell botts nor fancy putting on a wig. And I didn't have time to buy satin ribbons for my hair as I was working that weekend. So what the heck, just wear another cheong sam! It's evergreen anyway.


That's demure me, hawtt mum and fashionable younger sis - we happened to be wearing the black & white theme on Retro Nite


Smiling for the lenses


My loving folks


Vain cousin


Ah-kua (transvestite) entertainers and they were GOOD


Sexily dressed, scantily clad ah-kua. Bravo!



4 flowers for this post
Wow..!! Frances.. yer mom super hott!! ouch!! hehhe!! And of course you and your sister look so sweet lah..
MrsT | 25.02.05 - 1:25 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrsT: Yeah, mum's daring. Must be that Burmese blood in her. I'm the more conservative one. Must be that Burmese blood in me. Heh!
Primrose | Homepage | 25.02.05 - 4:23 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what's your ethnic make-up? 3/4 Chinese, 1/4 Burmese?
Yuen Li | Homepage | 26.02.05 - 7:20 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuen Li: The quarts are just about right.
Primrose | Homepage | 26.02.05 - 3:06 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: